I bet you’ve never heard of anything like this, but funedu rewards you with points for almost everything you do on the site, unlike other platforms, you don’t need to perform heavy tasks, we reward you for very simple regular tasks, reading this page alone earns you a point if you’re a registered user, you can also earn more points by performing other activites like creating, reading or sharing a post, referring a visitor gives you points, while referring a visitor who signs up give you more points. You must own an account on funedu and be logged in for you to earn points while performing those activities. More info on points allocation will be discussed later in this page.
- Daily login – 10points (5points per login) you get 10points when you login twice
- Registration – 50points you get 50points after your registration
- Anniversary – 1000points for being a member for a year
- Comments – 2points you earn 2points per comment per post, you can earn as much as possible
- Referrals – 5points per visitor – 100points per signup get referral link from your profile
- Submitting posts – 110points points are granted when posts have been published
- First time post – 100points you get points when posting for the first time
- Your post view – 1point you earn points when people view your posts
- Image of tomorrow – 40points you earn points when you win the Image of tomorrow title
- Video of tomorrow – 40points you earn points when you win the Video of tomorrow title
- Lists of tomorrow – 40points you earn points when you win the Lists of tomorrow title
- Every 1000views – 200points you earn 100points when your posts reach 1000views
- Trending posts – 10points when your posts get 10views or more under 24hrs, it’s regarded as Trending
- Hot Posts – 50points when your posts get 50views or more in 7 days, it’s regarded as Hot
- Popular post – 100points when your posts get 100views or more in 30days, it’s regarded as Popular
- Sharing Posts – 5points you earn 5points when you share a post.
Points and conditions for earning points might be alterd at anytime, it’s recommended you always check this place for updated points allocations.
You may or may not receive a notification whenever you earn points, but it can be verified via your profile dashboard when you’d see all your activities and points logs. You can report any miscalculations or error regarding your points to email@example.com
What are points?
The points allocation is a scheme we use to reward our users for using our site, points are used as ranks among users and shows reputation, the amount of your points is directly proportional to how active you’ve been on the platform and one wonderful and another amazing benefit is that users can convert their points to airtime on their preferred network or get CASH directly to their bank.
As at now 1000points is equivalent to 500naira airtime, you can only request airtime in multiples of 500naira
Also 50,000points is equivalent to 5,000naira CASH, you can only request cash in multiples of 5,000
How to exchange points
- Visit the exchange page
- use “reward” as your recipient(do not include the quotes”””)
- enter the amount you want to exchange
- for airtime, the amount should be a multiple of 1000points, eg transfter 2000points to get 1000naira airtime
- for cash, it the amount should be a multiple of 50000points eg transfer 50000points to get 5000naira cash
- Points will be deducted immediately and it’s would take around 24hrs to credit your account with airtime or cash